Student Exchange Program & Summer Training Abroad
Studying & Training at SIIT’s partner univeristies
- Students submit the application form and related documents to the Corporate Relations Division (CR.), SIIT.
- Related documents include 1) a copy of passport 2) Resume 3) a coppy of ENG Proficiency Test 4) Reccomendation letter from academic advisor 5) Certificate of registration 6) Official transcript
- The approved students have to prepare relevant documents to apply for visas and book the same flight for departure (in case of group).
- Summer Training Abroad: January 15 annually (Eligible for 3rd year student)
- Student Exchange Program: April 30 annually (Eligible for 3rd year student)
- Eligible students should have a C-GPA and an English proficiency test score that meet the requirement: Download here.
- Students who are recipients of any scholarships and/or loans for financially needy students should not apply for this program since you need about 150,000 baht to support yourselves in order to participate in the program.
- Applicants must be students with good conduct, no record of conduct score reduction of students’ conduct score.
- Submit application form with copies of the following documents:
Summer Training (Domestic)
- Training Year Plan_Senior Project Track
- Training Request Form
- Example of Resume
- Samples of Work for Each Field of Study
- Company lists offered internship program_2015
- Company lists offered internship program_2016
- Company lists offered internship program_2017
- Companies arranged by students_EM-MT
- Companies arranged by students_ME
- Companies arranged by students_CE
- Companies arranged by students_ChE
- Companies arranged by students_EC
- Companies arranged by students_IT-CPE