Welcome to SIIT International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division. We are seeking to assist the SIIT community and partners in building academic and industrial collaboration, and development partnerships.
We are here to assist you and your organization in building strategic partnerships with SIIT in areas such as student internship, recruitment, staff/student exchange, continuing education, academic collaboration, etc.
The SIIT International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division consists of two sections:
International Affairs Section
- Staff/Student exchange program with the partner universities of SIIT
- Information on further study with the foreign university
- Visiting faculty program
- Academic cooperation development
Our office is the information and service center for SIIT and international students regarding the academic information and living in Thailand, and to coordinate with foreign universities related to academic cooperation and exchange. We also take care of and provide initial assistance for the international students who study at SIIT, and also give advice to SIIT students who wish to either study abroad or participate in an internship abroad
Internship and Industrial Relations Section
- Student internship/summer training
- Job opportunity
- Training and seminar
Our staffs are readily to guide students who are seeking for the job opportunity and internship locally and abroad. We also welcome the organizations who are interested in building partnership with SIIT
Please do not hesitate to contact us for future information.
Contact our staffs
- International Cooperations: email@example.com
- Incoming Student Exchange Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outgoing Student Exchange Program: email@example.com
- Internship and Industrial Cooperations: firstname.lastname@example.org