This website contains important information for students in the Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) curriculum.
General Information for all EC students
- Faculty members and staff in the School of ICT
- Phone Bangkadi:+66-2-501-3505~20
- Ms. Nichcha Puakanokhiran (P'Ann)
- Dr. Prapun Suksompong (Assistant Professor)
Chairperson of EC Curriculum
Chairperson of EE Program
- Mr. Manit Paisansopon
- Dr. Ekawit Nantajeewarawat (Associate Professor)
Head of the School of ICT
- Remark: Forms that require signature from the Head of School will be signed by the program chairperson (Dr.Prapun).
- Facebook group
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Services and Registration System
Announcement to all EC students
- 1/2018 Timetable
- Submission of English Test Scores
- All 3 rd and 4 th year students who have not passed the English requirements of the institute must submit the Standard English Test Scores (TOEFL, TOEIC, TU-GET, IELTS, …) to SIIT Registration Service at least once every semester until they have passed.
- Failure to submit the score, students cannot register in the subsequent semester (starting the 2nd semester/2017) until the student has submitted the scores to Registration Service, the student will then be allowed for registration again.
- If students are not ready to take the actual English Tests, students can choose to take the Mock English Test organized by SIIT (free of charge).
Information for EC2
- Slides for EC Orientation 2018
- Graduation check list
- Registration plan for 2018-1
- Academic Services and Registration System (reg.siit.tu.ac.th)
- 2017 EC Curriculum
- Introduction of Academic Programs - Academic Year 2017 (CE, ChE, EC, IE, ME)
Information for EC3
- Graduation check list
- 2016 EC Curriculum [Mirror]
- Introduction of Academic Programs - Academic Year 2016 (CE, ChE, EC, IE, ME)
Information for EC4
- 2018 Senior Project
- Topic Selection
- Deadline: Aug 31 (Friday), 3PM
- Note that each project code is defined using initials of the project advisors followed by the project number.
- For example, IN = Itthisek Nilkhamhang
- Some projects may have a co-advisor. In such case, the first two letters in the project codes are initials of the project advisor; the last two letters are initials of the project co-advisor.
- For example, CCPS means Dr.Chalie is the advisor and Dr.Prapun is the co-advisor for the project.
- Contact and discuss with the advisor (not the co-advisor) for project selection.
- Project selection form can be picked up from P'Ann.
- Work in groups of two or three persons.
- There are exactly sixteen copies of the selection form:
- Thirteen groups of three and three groups of two.
- The number of copies limit the number of groups for that type. For example, if you want to form a group of three but there is no copy of the selection form for group of three left, then you can't form a group of three.
- Choose the form that matches the number of members in your group.
- If you decide to change the number of members in your group, please return the old form to P'Ann and pick up the new one.
- You may propose up to five projects. Rank them in your order of preference.
- To be able to select a project, group members must discuss with the corresponding project advisor (not the co-advisor) of the project. If the advisor sees that the group is suitable for the project, he/she will sign in the space provided. Any proposed project without a signature from the advisor will be ignored.
- You must submit the completed this form with signature(s) from project advisor(s) to our EC secretary (P'Ann) by Friday, August 31, 2018, 3pm. Late submission is not accepted.
- Some project advisors may provide detailed information about their projects. See the links in the list below.
- The quota for each professor is provided after his/her name.
- Here are the current list of topics for 2018 EC senior projects along with their project codes.
- Dr.Banlue (3 projects)
- BS1: A BJT-Based Chaotic Oscillator using a Current-Mode Unity Gain.
- BS2: A BJT-Based Sinusoidal Oscillator using a Current-Mode Unity Gain.
- BS3: A BJT-Based Sinusoidal Oscillator using a Frequency-Dependent Negative Resistance.
- References: 1985 Oscillator using Buffer, 1994 Current-Mode UG, 2014 Unity-Gain
- Dr.Chalie (1 project)
- CCPS1: IoT for Smart Grid System
- CCPS2: Signal Processing for Smart Grid System
- Dr.Itthisek (2 projects)
- IN1: Intelligent Material Transport Robots in Flexible Manufacturing and Smart Warehouses
- IN2: Implementation of IoT Technology in Smart Warehouses, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Dr.Kondo (3 projects)
- TK1: Untouched Heart Rate Measurement
- TK2: Digital Watermarking
- TK3: Flutes Detection
- Dr.Prapun (2 projects)
- PSCC1: Modulation and Coding for next-generation wireless communications
- PSCC2: Social-Aware Relay Selection for D2D Networks
- PSCC3: Localization and Positioning Algorithm
- PSCC4: WiFi and LTE Coexistence
- Dr.Somsak (3 projects)
- SK1: Building Energy Management System
- SK2: Prediction of Solar Cell Output using Sky and Cloud Images
- SK3: Machine Learning with Python
- Dr.Waree (2 projects)
- Graduation check list
- 2015 EC Curriculum [Mirror]
- Course relation map - use this to see the relationship between courses
- Course timeline map
- Alternatively, the program structure can be viewed from the Academic Services and Registration System
- 2015 Catalog
- The 2016 orientation slides