Student Exchange Programs at SIIT
Exchange Students (Home Institution to SIIT)
- Candidates submit the application form and all required documents by May 15 for the 1st semester, and by October 15 for the 2nd semester.
- Acceptance letters will be sent to the approved students by June for the 1st semester, and by November for the 2nd semester.
- The approved students have to contact the SIIT International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and inform the detail of their arrival, dormitory requirement and deal with other information at least 1 month in advance, in order to reserve the dormitory and arrange the staff to pick them up from the airport.
- Interested students please contact at your institution for more information and submit the document in order to forward to SIIT within the above period.
Exchange Program Requirements
- Application form
- Letter of application (Motivation letter)
- Regulations for exchange students with a signature of an applicant
- English Proficiency test score (TOEFL or IELTS, or an equivalent, or letter confirming applicant’s English proficiency)
- Recommendation letter from an academic advisor
- Two 1-inch photos (taken within 6 months) need to be submitted. One must be pasted on the application form. The other photo should be submitted with the original application form.
- A copy of passport
List of course for Exchange Student
- Courses offered in the first semester 2017 (updated: March 2017)
- Courses offered in the second semester 2017 (updated: March 2017)
Semester 1 at SIIT: August – December
Semester 2 at SIIT: January – June
Pre-Arrival Guide: Incoming Exchange Student
Arrival Guide: Current Exchange Student
More information on arrival information, living in Thailand, and Visa, please download Student Handbook and Guide Book for Exchange Students in Thailand (by SIIT students)